A lemmy post, from Reddit is Fun, of a screenshot posted to Imgur, of an inspirational quote posted to Tumblr.
What a time to be alive
🔥| Absolute destruction of the 🇷🇺Russian T-80BV tank in Bakhmut direction by 🇺🇦Ukrainian FPV kamikaze drone.
The value of n is still unknown, but new results constrain it to fall between 8 and 10^500, ruling out popular 'n=1' and 'n=2' theories.
Title is pretty much everything!
I have these high up windows that I'd like to clean and maybe in the future install curtains on. I guestimate the wall being 20ft (6m) tall.
For other rooms in the house I typically use an A-Frame, but it's impossible to find an A-Frame to reach that high where I am.
I plan on draping a towel over the top of the ladder to prevent scratches and scuffs on the wall, as well as getting a rubber mat or something if the floor seems slippery. I am just not sure if drywall would support a ladder? Especially near the frame of the windows. Maybe there's something else I'm not considering as well?
Lemmy Today600 readers
25 users here now
Welcome to lemmy.today!
🤗 Thanks for joining our little instance here, located in Oregon. The idea is to have a fast, stable instance and allow users to subscribe to whatever content they want from here.
😎 We dont block any other instances. We will keep it that way unless it becomes a moderation problem.
🤠 We will be around for a very long time, so you dont have to worry about us shutting down the instance anytime soon. We like performance and stability in our servers, and will upgrade the instance when its needed.
Make sure to join a lot of remote communities to get a good feed going. How to do that is explained here.
Optional Lemmy user interfaces
Lemmy mobile apps
- Sync for Lemmy (Android)
- Boost for Lemmy (Android)
- Liftoff (Android and IOS)
- Voyager (web application but has IOS app in Testflight)
- Jerboa (Android)
- Connect (Android)
- Thunder (Android and IOS)
- Mlem (IOS)
- Memmy (IOS)
- Be respectful. Everyone should feel welcome here.
- No bigotry - including racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, or xenophobia.
- No Ads / Spamming.
- No local pornography communities (but you are free to subscribe to them on other instances if you wish).
- No local communities about software related to porn.
- No local religious communities (use remote ones)